Thursday, February 19, 2015

Project Life and Mono Tonez

Hi all,
Lydell with you again today with a video on how I used the Gold Tonez to create the start of this Project Life Spread.  I really love the Mono Chromatic feel of these collections.  If you have not heard of them, Shimmerz Paints have a series of new collections out called Mono Tonez.  They are 4 Paints from across all the Shimmerz Paint Ranges which are monochromatic.  I have used the Gold Tonez in my project today.

There are two Vibez, an Inklingz and a Creameez in this collection.  'Glorious Day' and 'Egg Noggin' Vibez, 'Get Glowing' Creameez and 'Miner Miner 49er' Inklingz.

See all the Collections in the Paint Store

Anyway.

Here is the Video showing how I went about making my own patterns for Embellishing!
Enjoy!







No comments: