Friday, February 20, 2015

Journal Pages with Shona

Hello Shimmerz Fanz! Today I have some journal pages to share with you. I do not do many journal pages but I always have fun getting messy when I do and today I did!

And here are the Coloringz, Dazzlerz and Inklingz I used….yummy colors!!!

I used the Colorings in the background after all the stamping and layers were added to my pages. I used my finger with the Dazzlerz and just added touches of color to the masking.
 

Little drops of the two Inklingz to finish it all off.
 

The title chippys is finished with Licorice Stick Dazzlerz.

I had fun and what better way to add color to your projects than with some yummy Shimmerz products.

On your next Shimmerz order, mention my name (in the notes to merchant) and Stacey will send you a sample for FREE!!!! Swing on by our Facebook page for more inspiration and watch out for giveaways! Take care and happy Scrapping!

No comments: