Saturday, February 7, 2015

Always Brothers using Inklingz

It's so lovely to be here and to be able to share with you mu first project on the Design Team.
 
I have been playing with Inklingz. I love the softness of the colours and how easy they are to use. Just like water colours.
 
I created this really subtle background by first spraying my Gesso prepared page with water and then dropping some of the inklingz on the page and blending them. I then used a stencil and applied little hearts to the background with dry brush, therefore that allowed the inklingz to be bit a darker.
Then used a toothpick (something with a pointy end) to apply some 'stripes' to add a little more depth.
 
{Always Brothers}
 

Some detail shots.
 
 
 
Products used: Inklingz - sunkissed, pink-a-boo, me and blue.
Vibez - 24 Karat
 
Hope you like my first project, cant wait to share more with you.
Hope your weekend is creativity.


 

No comments: