Sunday, July 27, 2014

Relax with friends by Amy Prior

Hi everyone! Amy Prior back again today to share another scrapbooking layout that I have created using tonnes of Shimmerz goodies. The layout is highlighting a fun group photo from a recent retreat I had the pleasure of attending and I just couldn't wait to scrap it. Having fun relaxing and scrapbooking with friends is my favorite way to spend a weekend!


My background for this layout was created using some of the fabulous new Shimmerz Inklingz plus some Shimmerz Texturez Paint. The Inklingz were painted in circles onto a non-stick craft sheet and I have then stamped my paper over the top. I repeated this step with 3 different colors of the Inklingz and just love the cool circle effect it gave. I have then added the Shimmerz Texturez paint through a stencil using a Palette Knife. 


The large circle chipboard frame was painted using lots of different shades of colors in the Shimmerz Inklingz to create the appearance of texture and shadowing. I have also added some leaf spray chipboard pieces that I have painted with Shimmerz Dimensionz Paint before adding some Shimmerz Spritz spray over the top.


The finishing touches on my chipboard was to add some yellow added in the little circles using Shimmerz Dimensionz which helped tie the yellow back in to the rest of my layout. The flower cluster was formed using various vines as a base and then a tonne of gorgeous Petaloo flowers. 


Shimmerz products used in this project include...
Shimmerz Texturez Tidy Widy
Shimmerz Dimensionz Green Thumb
Shimmerz Dimensionz Streets of Gold
Shimmerz Spritz Olive Branch
Shimmerz Inklingz Good as Gold
Shimmerz Inklingz I'm not Limon
Shimmerz Inklingz Blue My Mind
Shimmerz Inklingz Pink-a-Boo
Shimmerz Inklingz Beets Me
Shimmerz Inklingz Spotlight White
Shimmerz Inklingz Pugnacious Purple
Shimmerz Inklingz Giddy about Green
Shimmerz Inklingz Me and Blue

Thanks so much for stopping by and don't forget you can head over to the Shimmerz store here to purchase any or all of your favorite Shimmerz products. Until next time...

Amy Prior xx 


No comments: