Saturday, August 25, 2012

Shimmerz & Fashion!

Hi all! Today I want share with you two differet projetcs.

This is a recent Journal Page dedicated to fashion. I coverd the white pages of my AJ with a piece of fabric, and then I used the Shimmerz paints to color some detailed of it.


Products used: Sunnyside Up, Samrock and Santa Baby Pearlz. Bubble Gum, Tickle Me Turquoise and Caramel Shimmerz.

The second project is a very big canvas .... Fashion Canvas!



I love using the Shimmerz with the stencil to create great background! I must confess that there are many touches of Shimmerz in other parts of the canvas. 



Products used: Mandarin Mai Tai, No Yoking and Lime in da Coconut Coloringz.  


Have a great day with creativity!
Roberta

1 comment:

Gio said...

Gorgeous pieces, Roberta.
The canvas is bursting with colours!