Monday, March 15, 2010

Little Thoughts

This is a canvas for a baby ..... a little baby.


First, I applied Distress Crackle Paint (Picket Fence - by Ranger) over some parts of the canvas and I waited for the its gettin dried. Then, I colored the new background with Alcohol Ink.

I sprayed over the canvas with Tuscan Sun Shimmerz Spritz and I covered it with Glossy Accents.


The blue applications on the edge of the canvas are made of white wax colored with Sapphire Shimmerz Spritz. I heated the wax with the embosser in a small jar and then I added Sapphire Shimmerz Spritz. I mixed the wax and Shimmerz Spritz and I poured down the colored wax on canvas.

I used Sunflower Shimmerz to highlight the outline of the green rhinestones, marking the flight of the butterflies.



The final touch: I used Blueberry Cobbler Shimmerz on the edge of the canvas, over the wax to make them even more brighter and around the photo, to create a small frame.

Have a great day with creativity!

Roberta

6 comments:

Tara said...

Great techniques and a beautiful canvas!

Anonymous said...

thank you Roberta for the explanations. It's wonderful canvas ... I love these colors ;-)
Michelle

DESY http://desy1976.wordpress.com said...

meravigliosa!!!

Gio said...

Such a brilliant project! Background, textures and colours are wonderful!

Samantha McElyea said...

Gorgeous!!!

Stac said...

Amazing!!! I love your eye for detail. Great job!!