Saturday, March 13, 2010

Cupcake Cutie

This little cupcake creation is quickly becoming my favorite piece of 'food art'. All that's left is to decide on where it shall reside in my kitchen. Well that, and to share with you how it came to be...

I was inspired by my best friend & Janna Wilson. Janna posted this cupcake creation on her blog a few months back. While my bff was visiting, we each created our version of the cupcake.

To mine I added Vibez in Razzel-Dazzel Berry on the felt heart. On the heart pin that holds the felt heart, I added Shimmerz Pearlz in the color Pearl for a nice subtle look. On the cupcake wrapper, I spritzed Bamboo Leaf. And finally on the bottom felt ribbon, I applied Blingz in Pixie Dust.





I love how this turned out and I think Shimmerz added just the perfect touches that it needed. Thanks for stopping by!

~ Jessie A.

4 comments:

Roberta said...

Beautiful and sweet sweet!

Andrea @ Knitty Bitties said...

Love it! I think I need to shimmer up my cupcake too! Maybe you can help me with that next time you visit. It would be like icing on the cake.

Can't wait to see what else you come up with.

Samantha McElyea said...

DANG Jessie! This is so cute! :D

Stac said...

Super sweet! Great job.