Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Cover for sewing machine

Why I love the Shimmerz products?
Because with them I can change the colors of my embellishments as I like.

For example, I had a white felt border, but I needed one yellow for my work. I used Tuscan Sun Spritz Shimmerz, Golden Wheat and Apricot Shimmerz .... and I obtained, very easily, my new yellow felt border to embellish the cover for my sewing machine.


.... and I obtained, very easily, my new yellow felt border to embellish the cover for my sewing machine.


I used Key Lime Shimmerz on the flower and on the leaves of the felt border for give light.





Have a great day with creativity!

Roberta

6 comments:

Samantha McElyea said...

I L.O.V.E this! Fabulous work :D

Angi Barrs said...

Love this cover. I'd love to make one for my Cricut machine.

Stacy Cohen said...

What a cute idea!!

Stac said...

Great idea Roberta. Very cool!!!

Princess Jessie Pants said...

So fun & cheery Roberta!! Love it!

Gio said...

Love it! And a great idea!