Wednesday, October 28, 2009

A little more pink

I wanted to post another pink layout before the month comes to an end. Here's a page I made featuring a special picture of my "sleeping beauties." The journaling reads: One night when Daddy was out of town, I let you girls sleep in bed with me. I caught this special moment when you two were sleeping in the same position facing each other. Your bodies formed a perfect heart. Even when you’re sleeping, you girls are magically connected . . . heart to heart.



I used Spritz to dye the Prima flowers -- Bed of Rose for the pink one and Sea Foam for the blue one. I painted the chipboard alphas and the edges of the leaves with Hi Ho Silver Shimmerz.



The papers and the chipboard circle and stars are from Bo Bunny. I covered the chipboard circle with vintage glitter glass.

Sleep tight tonight and don't let the bed bugs bite!!

-Stacy Cohen

5 comments:

Jana Eubank said...

Gorgeous!!!!

Angela W said...

So precious!

Jennifer Beason said...

As always, your work is gorgeous!!! Such a sweet photo!

Anonymous said...

Your style is so absolutely unique! I love this layout :D

Stac said...

I just can't believe how spectacular this page is. So sweet in EVERY possible way.