Thursday, August 27, 2009

You Are a Star {with Cornish Heritage Farms}!

First, let me say how excited I am to be here and playing not only with the wonderful Shimmerz products but also with the Cornish Heritage Farms stamps! Thank you Stacey for allowing me to join in on the Shimmerz fun!!!!

I have several Cornish Heritage Farm sets that I love but this particular set was a new one for me. It is from their All Things Considered Collection and is called School Primer. I knew when I saw the writing tablet, that I had to use it on my card. Oh goodness, is that going to be a versatile stamp--for backgrounds, journaling, tags, etc.

I stamped the writing tablet onto cardstock and used that to place my sentiment and embellishments. The chipboard star I covered completely in Sunny Shimmerz. Then after it dried, I used the Baby's Breath Spritz on it to create a fun texture and color. Papers: Memory Box eggshell CS, Memory Box parsley notecard & CS, K&Co. Wild Raspberry
Stamps: Cornish Heritage Farms School Primer
Stamp Ink: Memento bamboo leaves
Embellishments: Deluxe Designs chipboard star, Shimmerz Sunny, Shimmerz Spritz Baby's Breath, Bo Bunny double dot ribbon, Basic Grey Boxer buttons, Karen Foster's Scrapper Floss brown, Rose Moka tiny alphas, Pink Paislee chocolate alpha


Thanks again to Stacey, Shimmerz, and Cornish Heritage Farms for letting me play along in the swap. This was truly a lot of fun! Have a blessed day!

5 comments:

Melissa Bove said...

Beautiful card Patter!

Anonymous said...

wonderful card

Jana Eubank said...

Cute card!

Anonymous said...

I adore this card :) The star looks wonderful!!! So glad to have you Guest Designing for Shimmerz!!

TanishaRenee said...

totally cute card! Love that green!