Monday, July 6, 2009

Impression Obsession meets Shimmerz



I am so excited to be able to participate in the swap between Impression Obsession and Shimmerz. Their images were so much fun to play with. I really loved these 3 ladies from the set On the beach, it just looks like something I would love to be doing right now instead of cleaning house. Plus there is lots of room in the images to add some shimmerz and make them sparkle.



My image is stamped with Momento Tuxedo black ink and then colored with copic markers. I wanted to add some sparkle to the sand so it smooshed my paint brush where the sand is with my Carmel Shimmerz. The ladies swimsuits are painted with Angel Wings shimmerz. And for the last finishing touch I sprayed my Pink back groundpaper with Cotton Candy Spritz to give it a nice subtle sparkle.

Don't you think these images work great with Shimmerz!! I am excited to play more with these images and to see what the other Design team members have done.

Thanks bunches for stopping by!!

5 comments:

Ali Manning said...

This is lovely, Jami. I wish I was there too!

Kim Dellow said...

They just make me smile. Lovely card Jamie. Kim

Shirley said...

How really pretty and fun too! I can almost feel the warmth of the sand where they are sitting! I love your choice of colors too! Beautiful!

Shirley from the IO blog.

Anonymous said...

Jamie - I love the sand and your 'smooshing' effect! It is so cute!!

Stac said...

Great choice of colors. Such a cute card. Wonderful job.