I made this card using one of my favorite techniques - watercoloring with reinkers. The roses, from I Love Roses by Flourishes, were stamped with Regal Rose ink and watercolored with Regal Rose and Pretty in Pink reinkers. Once the roses were completely dry, I hightlighted the areas that I thought would catch the light with Bubble Gum Shimmerz.
Here's a closer look:
- Stamps: I Love Roses (Flourishes)
- Paper: Certainly Celery, Very Vanilla & Pretty in Pink c/stock (SU), watercolor paper (Fabriano)
- Ink: Regal Rose, Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery, Old Olive
- Accessories: Bubble Gum Shimmerz, Silk Ribbon, green rhinestones (Kaiser)
- Tools: Doily Lace Edger punch (Martha Stewart), aquapainter, Colluzzle
Thanks for stopping by the Shimmerz blog and have a sparkling day!