Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Cardboard that Shimmerz!

I am so excited to make my first Shimmerz Post, and I'm so grateful for this opportunity to share with you! I made this layout using the new Prima Cardboard. It's fun, but it definitely needed some Shimmerz! After I added a bit to it, I just couldn't stop. ;) I love the effect that it gives. Just a nice subtle elegance!





I love finding crazy and unique ways to use the products that I love ♥, so don't be surprised to see some crazy and wacky ways to use Shimmerz from me, because I have some fun things planned! :) Thanks so much for letting me share with you!


Have a Wonderful Day~


5 comments:

Ali Manning said...

Jeni - this is a beautiful page. The Shimmerz takes the Prima c/stock to a whole other level - GORGEOUS!

Jenn said...

This is beautiful, Jeni! You're right, it adds the the right 'something'.

Stacy Cohen said...

What a beautiful page!!! Love it!

Karen said...

F*A*N*T*A*S*T*I*C

Stac said...

I love how unique this is. It's beautiful. Way to think outside the box. Very inspiring!