Thursday, May 9, 2024

Celebrate | Brandy Vaughn | May 2024 Color Kitz


I have been waiting for the perfect products to come along for this photo. I knew instantly the May Color Kitz are exactly what I had been waiting for. 

I went straight for the color page and painted some roses then fussy cut them. I pulled out the other roses and some leaves from the ephemera pack. Then I decided that the scalloped cut file would make a beautiful frame for the photo.  

Once I arranged the flowers and leaves where I wanted them, I dipped a paintbrush in the Spritz "Powder Puff" and added some more color coming out from under the florals. Then I added my title and some gems and this one was done. It came together so quickly and easily!

I would love for you to check out my process video below. Also, if you make a purchase and add my name to the comment section of your order you will receive a FREE product!
Have a lovely, crafty day!
xoxo
Brandy







 

No comments: