Monday, April 1, 2024

Together Is Better | Color Kitz Collection | Shannon Allor

 Hello friends!  It's Shannon up on the blog today bringing you this sweet layout featuring the Color Kitz, Paper Kitz and Bonuz Bundle!  I am loving the Colorings in Sunny Side Up & Well Blue Me Down, the Vibez in Blue Jeans, the Shimmerz in Peaches & Cream and the Creameez in Luck-O-The-Irish & Piggy Pink!


I love using the cutfile as embellishments.  I did some simple painting on the flowers and layered them with the ephemera.  I also created random circular bits on the background.  So simple but a huge impact!


Check out this pretty cluster with a couple of Sequinz and a bit of splatter!  This is my favorite Sequinz set so far!


The ephemera was perfect to document this memory of my girl and her best friend!


I am loving the versatility of the April Kits!


Here's my process video:


I cannot wait to see what you create with these kits!  Please be sure to share your projects with us in the Shimmerz Paints Sharez Facebook Group.

Happy Scrapping!

Shannon







No comments: