Tuesday, March 26, 2024

For The Shimmerz Paints Design Team, Love Is Like The Wind, You Can't See It But You Can Feel It.

 Hi everyone! Melissa here with a new page for the amazing Shimmerz Paints! Go and see all the fun                                                                            treasures there!    

                                                                  Photo credit:Pexels     






I stenciled Prima Platinum Texture Paste with a small spatula onto watercolor paper. I taped on watercolor paper under the image to make it stronger and to lie flat, and  made a mat too. I added  layers of corrugated cardboard. The layer below the mat that's visible I ripped off  some of the paper, poured 
on UTEE on gesso, and heated it. I taped on flowers, glued on beads and other items.I brushed on Shimmerz Paints. I rubbed on silver mica powder on different areas.






To add visual interest I added micro beads,seed beads,glass beads,swarovski crystals,acrylic crystals, glass glitter, gold leaf,iridescent wrapping paper,sisal,chipboard, tulle, flowers, and bling and metal from my stash.  A lot of the items are glued on individually with Glossy Accents. Many of the            textural items are from Reneabouquets.







                                                         








                                       Thank you so much for looking, and have a great week!












No comments: