Thursday, April 18, 2024

For The Shimmerz Paints Design Team, Three ATCS, My Heart Has Wings And I Can Fly. I'll Touch Every Star In The Sky

 Hi everyone! Melissa here with a new page for the amazing Shimmerz Paints! Go and see all the fun                                                                            treasures there!    

  





I stenciled Prima Platinum Texture Paste with a small spatula onto watercolor paper measuring 2 1/2 x 3 1/2 inches. I taped on flowers, glued on beads and other items, and I brushed on                                                                Shimmerz Paints.  I rubbed on gold mica powder on different areas. 
                 I glued on slightly larger pieces of watercolor paper underneath the top piece.





               To add visual interest I added micro beads, glass glitter, chipboard, flowers, and fuss                                                          Graphic 45 papers. I punched holes and added wire to make a hanger for the ATCs.  I glued on a piece of cardstock the same size of the ATC on the back. I'll sign my name on them.                                                                                                       






                          Inklingz:   Imperial Amethyst She Packs A Punch and Dear John Letter

                                                         
      Shimmerz: Run!Forest







Thank you so much for looking, and have a great week!

 










                                                                                    




 

No comments: