Thursday, April 18, 2024

Picture Perfect - Joanne Bartell

Hi friends! Have you seen the April Paper and Color Kitz? Absolutely gorgeous colors and wow the papers are so super pretty! Feel free to check out the process video on my YouTube channel to see how this came together! 


I started off making paper strips with four of my favorite paper designs from April's kit. I cut them in varying lengths and widths, and scored them down the center to add interest and dimension.


I used Peach and Cream and Piggy Back colors from this month's kitz and painted in between the paper strips and along the edges as well. I finished it off with black splatters using the Color Splash glossy acrylic sprays Black Hole color. 


I also created florals using metal dies with the 4 patterned papers. 



I really love how this came out and absolutely adore the colors. Please feel free to watch my YouTube process video if you would like to see how this came together. As always, if you leave my name in the comment box of your order, you will receive a FREE GIFT! 

Thank you! 

Joanne





No comments: