Friday, April 19, 2024

March Showers Using the April Color Kitz Bundle

Hello all!  Nicole here using the April Color Kitz Bundle to make this rainy day page!

First thing I did for this layout was grab my , background that I made during my unboxing video with the Sunny Side Up Coloringz, Well Blue Me Down Coloringz, and the Blue Jeans Vibez.  


I then tried to find some tone on tone papers to go with my background.  I tore them up and overlapped them with my photo.

I used some fussy cut flowers, stickers and ephemera from the kit to make little clusters all over my page.  I finished with buttons and sequins from my stash and some journaling.

Thanks so much for stopping in and reading about my layout.  You can find the kit here: https://www.shimmerzpaints.com/collections/shimmerz-paints-color-kitz/products/color-kitz-the-april-2024-complete-bundle-collection

I also have a process video for this page if you would like to watch here: https://youtu.be/xoBbF7IYMqY

If you grab anything from the shop don't forget to mention my name Nicole at checkout for a little freebie with your order.  Until next time,

Nicole




 

No comments: