Tuesday, February 6, 2024

You & Me | Color Kitz Collections | Shannon Allor

Hello friends!  It's Shannon up on the blog bringing you this sweet layout featuring the Color Kitz Collections!  I grabbed my mixed media goodies to create an ombre background.  How fun!


I created a few shaker pockets from our cutfile and filled them with the most gorgeous Sequinz from the Bonuz Bundle!


I layered lots of cutfile pieces, fussy cut florals and ephemera.


I used some of the beautiful patterned papers to mat my photos.  Aren't we silly?!


I am smitten with this fantastic collection!


Remember to put my name in the comments section of your next order to score a freebie!


Here's my process video:


I cannot wait to see what you create this month!  Please share your projects with us on the Shimmerz Paints Sharez Facebook Group and on Instagram and tag us @shimmerzpaints!

Happy Scrapping!

Shannon





 

No comments: