Friday, February 9, 2024

I Have Loved You for a Thousand Years | February 2024 Kit | Brandy Vaughn

 Hi, y'all! 💖

I'm back with a brand new layout using the gorgeous February Color Kit and cut file! It's also my anniversary month and that has me all mushy and lovey feeling so this layout represents my state of mind perfectly at this moment and I couldn't have done it without this kit! 




I wanted to start by adding some mixed media to the inside of my hearts. I am completely in love with the way my Shimmerz products are blended and layered together! The effect is beautiful! 


 Next, I added my long title because I knew it would take up a lot of room on my page. I wanted to get it down as soon as possible and begin embellishing around it with all the pretty pieces that come in the February kit. 


Finally, I stamped around the edge of the page to create a border that holds it all together. 


I hope you guys enjoy the layout and are inspired to create your own about someone you love! You can see my process video here: https://youtu.be/CCb-ZBuq2T8

Remember to add my name, BRANDY VAUGHN, to your order for a free Shimmerz product! 
Have a lovely, crafty day! 

xoxo
Brandy




No comments: