Monday, February 5, 2024

You’re The Best | Color Kitz | Shannon Allor

Hello friends!  It's Shannon up on the blog today.  I could not wait to play with the February Color Kitz Collections!  I am smitten with these gorgeous pinks, a bit of red and even a splash of silver.  I had myself a time creating this fun layout!


I fussy cut out lots of florals from one of our patterned papers and then layered them with the gorgeous ephemera.  I also added a sticker or two along the way!


Look at the happy face on my girl!  She just bought her first home.  So awesome!


I created lots of dimension with some adhesive foam, then I bent the flower petals and added little pearl bits from the Sequinz.  You can grab the Sequinz in the Bonuz Bundle!


I love to use arrows to direct your attention.


I had so much fun creating this layout and documenting this fab day!


Remember to put my name in the comments section of your next order.  You will score yourself a freebie!

Here's my process video: 


I can't wait to see what you create this month.  Please be sure to share your projects with us in the Shimmerz Paints Sharez Facebook Group and tag us on Instagram @shimmerzpaints!

Happy Scrapping!

Shannon

No comments: