Wednesday, February 14, 2024

Fun Day/Rhonda Reno

Hey Shimmerz friends! I'm excited to be on the blog today sharing a new layout with all of you using some gorgeous Shimmerz Paints products. 


I really went crazy with this layout and used the Snow Much Fun winter paper pad from Doodlebug to create an all summer layout and I love how it turned out. The colors were just too perfect for these pictures, right??

I created my background on a sheet of thick white cardstock covered in clear gesso.
The Shimmerz I used to create the backgound on this layout are:

Vibez-Snow Way Man and Quit Yer Wine'N

Spritz-Sweet Pea

Coloringz-Don't Citron Me

I'm completely in love with this combination of colors! 



I used a hexagon die to cut the photos as well as the other hexagons on the layout.
Embellishments are minimal but you can see them scattered around the layout in the following photos. 




I sure hope you found some inspiration today!
I'll leave a link in case you want to hop over to the Shimmerz shop and grab yourself any of the beautiful colors I used on this layout or any of the other amazing products in the shop.

Shimmerz Shop

We love seeing what you create using any Shimmerz products so be sure and hop over to our facebook group Shimmerz Paints Sharez and share your beautiful creations with us.

 Thanks for stopping by the blog today...happy crafting! 

~Rhonda

 


 


No comments: