Friday, January 5, 2024

Happy Days | Color Kitz Collections | Shannon Allor

I love a bold contrast with my scrapbooking products!  The January 2024 Color Kitz Collections are full of bright and happy colors with fab pops of black!


I painted in a bunch of the rainbows using the fab Color Kitz.  The color is gorgeous!


I layered lots of the embellishments.  A bit of dimensional adhesive and some splatty bits brought it all together.


I love the planner elements in the kit this month.  So perfect for the new year!


I wanted a bit more of the gorgeous Pool Me Close from the Bonuz Bundle so I painted a mat for my photo!


I am smitten with this color story!


Remember to put my name in the comments when you place your next order.  You will score yourself a freebie!


Here’s my process video:


I cannot wait to see what you create with theses gorgeous products!  Please share your projects with us on the Shimmerz Paints Sharez Facebook Group.

Happy Scrapping!

Shannon







 

No comments: