Tuesday, January 2, 2024

Find A Reason To Smile | Color Kitz Collections | Shannon Allor

I am straight up smitten with the color palette of the January 2024 Color Kitz Collections!  We have bright pops of color, fabulous Sequins and the perfect cutfile to create with!


I love layering up all of the things.  I have gorgeous fussy cut elements with the sequins and mixed media goodies!


I loved creating this large shaker pocket from the cutfile!  It totally shows off the Sequinz!


The shine from Dotz add such a lovely contrast!


Andddd did you see my cute coworker?  He is so patient watching me work throughout the day.


I had the best time creating with this gorgeous set of products!


Remember to put my name in the comments section of your next order to score a freebie!


Here’s my process video:


I cannot wait to see what you create with these kits!  Please be sure to share your projects with us on the Shimmerz Paints Sharez Facebook Group!

Happy Scrapping!

Shannon









 

No comments: