Sunday, December 31, 2023

Merry Christmas 12x12 Scrapbook Layout | Erica Thompson

 Hello friends! Erica here on the Shimmerz Blog today sharing a 12x12 scrapbook layout using the December 2023 Paper Kit and the Paint Collection!


I started with a piece of white textured cardstock as my base. I trimmed it down to 11.50x11.50 and then started to add some color using the December 2023 Paint Collection. I used a thin paint brush to add splatter all over the center of the layout. 


Once the color dried I started cutting into the 12x12 papers. I created different strips of the beautiful pattern papers in different lengths and widths. I layered them up on the layout until I created a design I was happy with and then added my photo. 



The colors in this months paper kit are gorgeous and love how they look all layered up! Make sure to stop by the Shimmerz Paints Shop and check out all the beautiful products 


Thanks for stopping by the blog today! 

No comments: