Saturday, December 30, 2023

Merry Christmas - Joanne Bartell

Hi everyone! I hope your holidays were filled with joy, fun, and love! Today I am sharing a double page layout. My layouts are actually 8 x 8 layouts for my great niece's album. This is a fun sized page to work with. I used the December 2023 Paper and Color Kitz. 


I made a half circle for the sides of the pages - one for the left and then flipped for the opposite page and adhered to the right. I then made a 1 1/2 inch strip of paper and put a 1/2-inch paper in the middle of that on the opposite side. Very fun and beautiful layout. You can adjust your measurements to accommodate a 12 x 12 layout.







I applied the NEW Cherry Christmas Vibez around the two half circles with a sponge. This shade is  perfect for the holidays and matches the papers so well. 



I made small clusters on the corners of the two photos with the die cuts, which are so so beautiful. They come with trees, stars, presents, holly, cute animals, and much more! I used the sticker sheet for my titles. 

Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to leave my name in the comment box of your order to receive a FREE GIFT! If you would like to see how this came together, feel free to watch the video below.

Happy Holidays! 

Joanne Bartell





No comments: