Saturday, December 2, 2023

 Hey It's MK!  Today I'll be stamping with my Shimmerz Paints to enhance a preprinted background.




I sprayed a little amount from the Coloringz Scarlett's Fever on my glass surface and dipped my poinsettia stamp image into the ink.  I used Vibez Elfin' Magic for the poinsettia leaves, Shimmerz Rita on the Rocks for the holly leaves and back to Scarlett's Fever for the holly berries.

After the stamped images were dry, which didn't take long, I used Coloringz A Shade of Grey & Color Splash Whites of Their Eyes to splatter around the layout.  A Shade of Grey was the perfect match to the preprinted grey.



I used the preprinted areas for photo placement as well as title placement.


While decorating my layout, I kept in mind that I wanted my stamping to be a part of the background; allowing it to peek out from behind my cluster.




The stamping was the perfect addition to this background.  Shimmerz has a wide variety of colors and makes it easy to color match any project.

That is all that I have for you today.  Thank you so much for stopping by!  Here is the process video, if you'd like to see how this layout came together:


I hope you have a great one and I'll check back in soon.













No comments: