Sunday, December 3, 2023

25 December | Color Kitz Collections | Shannon Allor

Hello friends!  It's Shannon up on the blog today bringing you this layout featuring the December 2023 Color Kitz Collections!  I love starting a layout with a cutfile.  It sets the tone for the entire project!


I created a few shaker pockets within the cutfile and then layered all of the things!


I love to use mixed media to showcase ephemera.  It has the most beautiful effect!


I nestled the photo in with all of the other goodness.


You can see a bit more of the mixed media on the lower portion of the layout here.


I had so much fun creating this project!


Be sure to mention my name in the comments section of your next order.  You'll score a freebie!



Here's my process video:


I cannot wait to see what you create with these fab products!  Please be sure to share your projects with us on Shimmerz Paints Sharez

Happy Scrapping!

Shannon 





 

No comments: