Thursday, November 2, 2023

Warm & Cozy Days | Color Kitz Collections | Shannon Allor

Hello friends!  It's Shannon up on the blog today brining you this layout featuring the November 2023 Color Kitz Collections!  We have the perfect mix of patterned papers, ephemera, Dotz & mixed media to create with!


I love layering up all of the things!  I tucked a gorgeous Dotz in with my ephemera.  You can see the mixed media peeking through.


The Christmas Cheer Shimmerz Paints add the perfect bit of golden splatty bits!


I fussy cut out lots of elements from the patterned papers.  They are gorgeous!


Did you see the cute tags with the gold metallic grommets?  They are awesome!


You can see my process here:  


I cannot wait to see what you create with this gorgeous Color Kitz Collection!  Please be sure to share your projects with us on the Shimmerz Paints Sharez Facebook Group!

Happy Scrapping!

Shannon



No comments: