Sunday, November 5, 2023

Nap | Color Kitz Collections | Shannon Allor

 Hello friends!  It's Shannon up on the blog today bringing you this sweet layout featuring the November 2023 Color Kitz Collections!  I recently took this photo of a cute little fox taking a nap in the Autumn sunshine and knew that it would be perfect for this collection!


I love the ephemera that is perfectly curated for these kits!


I layers lots of fussy cut pieces, Dotz, mixed media and ephemera to bring this all together!


I had some vintage alphas laying around and I painted them to match using Christmas Cheer Shimmerz.


I am smitten with the Autumnal color story!


Here's my process: 


I cannot wait to see what you all create with these gorgeous products!  Please be sure to share your projects with us on the Shimmerz Paints Sharez Facebook Group!

Happy Scrapping!

Shannon








No comments: