Thursday, November 2, 2023

Hey it's MK!  I am so excited to share my layout today. I used my sprays to paint and stamp wtih stencils!  Let's check it out:


First I picked a background that I could add my stenciling to.  I used Vibez Hot Fudge and Color Splash Bronze Baby to paint through the woodgrain stencil.  Then I used Vibez Elfin' Magic to spray through a dot stencil.  So I don't waste all that gorgeous color that ended up on top of my stencil, I flipped the dot stencil over and used it as a stamp in a few places.  Once I was happy with my background, I added some splatters with Vibez Hot Fudge.  After all that was dried, I used my paint brush on the edge of my layout with Inklingz Penny 4 Your Thoughts to create a frame for my background.



Before putting my layout together, I needed to make some photo mats.  I used all my sprays starting with Vibez Elfin' Magic.  Then I splattered some Color Splash in Bronze Baby.  Next I sprayed using Coloringz Don't Be Suede and then Vibez Frogget Me Not.  Splattered more with Vibez Hot Fudge, Color Splash Whites of Their Eyes and Inklingz Penny 4 Your Thoughts. Finally spraying again with Vibez Frogget Me Not to fill in any white space and splattering with Color Splash Bronze Baby.





Now that my background has dried and my photo mats are ready, I can put my layout together.





That is all that I have for you today.  Thank you so much for stopping by!  Here is the process video, if you'd like to see how this layout came together:


I hope you have a great one and I'll check back in soon.












 

No comments: