Saturday, October 28, 2023

 So Amazing - Joanne Bartell

Hi Crafty Friends! Sharing my layout for Shimmerz Paints using the Simple Stories Simple Vintage Farmhouse Garden collection, along with numerous Shimmerz colors (listed below) and sequins. Don't forget the sequins! 


Colors Used: 


I tore some pattern papers for the left side of the layout, and used a notebook punch. I used a chipboard frame to feature this awesome photo of my great niece.


Don't forget the awesome Shimmerz sequinz in the shop. They are so gorgeous. I made a sequin shaker from the banner sticker. 



I used a stamp block and a mixed media stamp to apply my Shimmerz paints on the left border paper and around my photo and clusters. I then used some text stamps over the paint areas. 



Don't forget to leave my name in the comment box of your Shimmerz order to receive a FREE GIFT! Great way to build your paint stash. If you would like to see how this came together, feel free to watch my process video.

Thanks for stopping by! 

Joanne






No comments: