Friday, November 10, 2023

Genuine Happy - Joanne Bartell

Hello friends! Today's layout sharing is a VERY special layout, as we celebrate Gracie and Gavin's 2023 wedding. Gracie is the daughter of Shimmerz Paint's owner, Stacey McElyea. 


I used the November 2023 Shimmerz Paints Color and Paper Kitz and wow are they gorgeous!! This paper is my favorite from the collection, so I chose it as my background. This month's color kitz has the following colors: 

**NEW** Rasin Cane Vibez
Ruby Lost Her Slipper Inklingz
Hot Fudge Vibez
Christmas Cheer Shimmerz
Gold N Roses Blingz


I made clusters on the top left and bottom right of the photo to emphasize the gorgeous photo and the background paper. I used ephemera from the November kit, and they are so wonderful. Gorgeous, soft colors and the paper feels like silk! 


I added a few Bramble Fox perspextives from my stash that matched perfectly. I also outlined all pieces of ephemera with the Christmas Cheers Shimmerz color to make them pop off the page. I also used the NEW Raisin Cane color on white card stock, so I would have a solid behind the photo. 



I hope you enjoyed this layout and join me in congratulating Gracie and Gavin on their wedding. If you would like to see how this came together, please feel free to watch my process video. If you place a Shimmerz order, be sure to leave my name in the comment box to receive your FREE GIFT! 

Thank you.

Joanne 



No comments: