Sunday, October 1, 2023

Fall Is Beautiful | Color Kitz Collections | Shannon Allor

 Hello friends!  It’s Shannon up on the blog today bringing you this sweet layout featuring the October Color Kitz Collections.  I used the Paper Kitz, the Color Kitz and the Bonuz Bundle!  I am loving the gorgeous artwork, the cutfile and the beautiful Sequinz!


I used the fence part of the cutfile to mimic the large chair that my pup is sitting on.  


I love creating shaker pockets.  The gorgeous pumpkin cutfiles were perfect to add a bit of sparkle and shine!


I love all of the layering that you can see here.  There is the beautiful patterned paper, mixed media, cutfiles, Dotz and ephemera!


I used this sweet sentiment for my title.


I am smitten with this color story!


Remember to put my name in the comments section of your next order.  You will score yourself a freebie!


Here’s my process:


Happy Scrapping!

Shannon






No comments: