Saturday, September 30, 2023

Beautiful Wedding Photos - Joanne Bartell

Hi friends! Today I am sharing a double page layout for Shimmerz Paints. I used the September 2023 Color and Paper Kitz. Absolutely stunning papers and colors. 


The papers have a summer/tropical feel to them, but as you can see here, they can be used for anything. I documented some photos of my niece's recent wedding. Using smaller photos and a "film strip" along the side is a great way to get 5 photos on your layout. 


I made flowers from a metal die on white paper and painted them with the new Color Splash Flashy Flamingo and Creameez Boogie Boardin' Blue. The colors match the papers perfectly. I also used a ton of splatters using the Color Splash Gold Digger - the best gold for splatters ever! 


I fussy cut the beautiful butterflies from one of the patterned papers, as well several items from the embellishment sheet. This is a classic case of let the beautiful papers do all the work for you. Putting a metal die doily under a square circle helps when you have a circle element on your background paper.

I hope you liked my double page layouts. Check out the September Color and Paper Kitz in the shop today. Don't forget to leave my name in the comment box of your order to receive your FREE GIFT!

Here is a link to the process video if you would like to see how this came together. 

Thanks! 

Joanne


  

No comments: