Tuesday, October 3, 2023

Autumn | Color Kitz Collections | Shannon Allor

Hello friends!  It’s Shannon up on the blog today bringing you this Autumn layout filled with all kinds of goodies from the Color Kitz Collections!  We have the most gorgeous mix of Paper Kitz, mixed media goodness, cutfiles, embellishments and the Bonuz Bundle!


I layered the gorgeous ephemera pieces (now pre-cut!) with the patterned papers and glorious mixed media goodies!
 

I had so much fun using the mixed media as my main background.  I layered it over some molding paste and a bunch of Sequinz.


That sweet vintage blue pickup truck was such a fun addition to this collection!


I am loving playing with these gorgeous kits!


Remember to put my name in the comments section of your next order to score a freebie!



Here’s my process:


Happy Scrapping!

Shannon







No comments: