Monday, October 9, 2023

You Are Beautiful - Joanne Bartell

Hi friends! Sharing my layout using the October 2023 Color and Paper Kitz - absolutely gorgeous for your fall/autumn layouts and projects. 


The October paint colors are spectacular! This month's colors include: 

  • **NEW** Fire & Brimstone Shimmerz
  • **NEW** Back In The Saddle Color Splash
  • Bamboo Leaf Spritz
  • Wild Spruce Chase Vibez
  • Penny For Your Thoughts Inklingz
I also mixed in some Vibez Love Ocean #9 to match my great niece's dress. Oh and don't forget, Shimmerz Paints has a ton of gorgeous sequins in the shop. Check them out and add a few to your cart to add some extra sparkle to your projects. 


I fussy cut flowers and butterflies from the pattern paper, and used the stunning die cuts from the collection. This month's kitz include die cut packages that you do not need to fussy cut. So awesome! I applied some text print and floral stamps over the paint, which is always so fun and very easy. I applied 3 different colors around my photo. Just be sure to dry off after each color, so they don't mix and make a new color. This can be accomplished by simply rolling a paper towel roll in between paint applications. This time, I just a stamp block to apply my colors. 




Check out the new kitz in the shop today. Leave my name in the comment box of your order to receive a FREE GIFT, which is typically a pod of paint - a great way to build up your stash! 

Have a happy crafty day! Here is a link to my process video if you would like to see how this came together.

Joanne





No comments: