Tuesday, September 5, 2023

Hi Forever | Color Kitz Collections | Shannon Allor

Hello friends!  It’s Shannon up on the blog today!  I am loving the September 2023 Color Kitz Collections!  They are perfect to document this photo of my girl and her engagement!


Check out all of these gorgeous pieces layered together!  You can see some of the beautiful papers that I painted with the Color Kitz!


I love the butterflies, hearts and florals that I fussy cut from the Paper Kitz.  I also snuck in a feather that I painted from the exclusive cutfiles!


Don’t you just love the beautiful artwork and color story of these collections?!


I used one of the Dotz as part of my title.  It worked perfectly!


I cannot wait to keep creating with these gorgeous goodies!


Remember to put my name in the comments section of your next order to score a freebie!


Here is my process video:


Please be sure to share what you create with your Color Kitz Collections on our Shimmerz Paints Sharez Facebook Group!

Happy Scrapping!

Shannon



 

No comments: