Tuesday, September 5, 2023

Loved & Blessed - Joanne Bartell

Hello Friends! Joanne here today sharing my layout using the August 2023 Paper Collection. This is my favorite Shimmerz Paper Collection ever! I'm obsessed! 


I used the beautiful brick wall/floral paper as my background. I used a mixed media stamp to apply Color Splash Back in the Saddle (available in October) and Spritz Olive Branch in three areas around my clusters. I also used both of these colors to add splatters all around the page. Check out the new glossy acrylic Color Splash sprays and add some to your collection. Trust me, you will not be disappointed. They are my favorite paints.


I fussy cut  elements from the ephemera sheet (florals, tags, and leaves) to build my clusters. The August paper collection also came with super pretty sentiment phrase stickers and wood pieces in floral, leaf, and heart shapes. I just love them! 



Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to leave my name in the comment box of your Shimmerz Paints order to receive your FREE GIFT with purchase. It is a great way to build your stash. Here is a link to my process video if you would like to see how this came together. 

Have a great day! 
Joanne




No comments: