Tuesday, May 23, 2023

For The Shimmerz Paints Design Team, Birds Are The Eyes Of Heaven

 Hi everyone! Melissa here with a new page for the amazing Shimmerz Paints! Go and see all the fun treasures there!

For the first time I used Color Splash Paints, I love them!






To make this page,I stenciled on Prima Platinum Texture Paste with a spatula onto watercolor paper. I taped on watercolor paper under the image to make it stronger and to lie flat. I added two layers of corrugated cardboard. I put the frame on, also with layers of cardboard. I placed the photo and attached the flowers with double sided foam tape. I added fussy cut images from The Botanists Sticker Anthology book,beads, and other items. I brushed on Shimmerz Paints, and in the end sprayed some Color Splash colors on too. I rubbed on gold mica powder on some raised areas.            





To add visual interest I added micro beads,glass beads, glass glitter,Swarovski  crystals,sequins, tulle, sisal,flowers,feathers,and bling and metal from my stash. A lot of the items are glued on individually with Glossy Accents.           







Inklingz:   HoneymoonSteely Blue Eyes










Thank you so much for looking, and have a great week!









No comments: