Friday, May 26, 2023

Julian | Color Kitz | Jennifer Cain

Jennifer here sharing my third layout of the month. This is an 11x8 1/2 layout. 


Julian oh how I remember this day. This was the first photo I took of my baby boy. I used a few papers and chipboard pieces from Echopark papers a circle die to cut the papers. I used wood pieces from p13 paper products these are so thin love it. A cloud die. 


I used golden wheat Shimmerz Paints to make the gold circle and color the star die cutout. I used Corney Flower Blue in the background. I used a distress oxide in blue jean to add the thread stamp. I roughed up all the edges. I love how this turned out. The letters are from Love+Lemon an old company.



Feel free to follow me on Instagram, I am ScrappinCain over there and try to post layouts daily.



No comments: