Tuesday, April 4, 2023

Smile | April Color Kitz Collection | Exclusive Papers, Mixed Media, Cut Files, Oh My! | Shannon Allor

Hello friends!  It’s Shannon up on the blog today bringing you this sweet Easter layout featuring all of the gorgeous goodies from the April Color Kitz Collection!


I love that we get a cutfile that can be used in so many ways!  I integrated the sweet florals into my design to create a lovely little scene on the lower half of my layout.
 

This sweet bunny has my heart.  I adore the artwork in this beautifully curated collection!


I created a simple, yet impactful background using the green & blue tones from our mixed media goodies!


Did you know that these papers are double-sided?!  There are endless possibilities for creating!


Remember to put my name into the comments section when you create your next order.  You will score yourself a little freebie!


Here’s my process:


I cannot wait to see what you create with this gorgeous Color Kitz Collection!  Please be sure to share your projects with us on our Shimmerz Paint Sharez group!

Happy Scrapping!

Shannon





No comments: