Sunday, April 2, 2023

Hello Summer | April 2023 Color Kitz | Shannon Allor

 Hello friends!  It’s Shannon up on the blog today bringing you this layout featuring the April 2023 Color Kitz!  This kit contains gorgeous a gorgeous floral cutfile, three Dotz, Vibez in Here Comes The Sun & Deep Blue Sea, Inklingz in Ice Sage & Me & Blue and Olive U Truly!


I love all of the dimension with the layered cutfile!


I left the top layer of the cutfile white with just a few splatters here and there!


I layered all of my elements on the diagonal.  It’s my favorite design!  My Dotz fit perfectly in the centers of my three largest florals.


Isn’t this a fantastic color combination?!


Remember to put my name in the comments section of your next order for a freebie!


Here’s my process video:


Happy Scrapping!

Shannon


No comments: