Thursday, April 6, 2023

EASTER SMILES

Hello!! Jennifer here sharing this 11x8 1/2 layout using the new release of papers for April. I love all the colors and the fussy cutting sheet is so cute. The bunnies and chics are my favorite so I wanted to use them first. 

I started the layout with a circle design in mind.  So I die cut my photo and two circles from the circle paper. The background was created on foundation paper by Vicki Boutin. I did gesso it just to keep it from from warping too much. It doesn't warping at all with gesso especially when it's foundation paper. I used a Shimmerz in Bumble Bee yellow. It matches the chic color perfectly. 


I stenciled dots with a Tim Holtz stencil. This was done to highlight my photo. I then matted the photo on the same paper that I used for my background edge mat.

I tucked in flowers around the photo. Making sure all the colors were on the left and right side. The title piece smile and the two leave emblishments are from a thicker sheet. Sequins are from my stash. 

Feel free to follow me on Instagram, I am ScrappinCain over there and try to post layouts daily.


No comments: