Sunday, March 5, 2023

March Color Kitz Collection | Happy | Shannon Allor

Hello friends!  It’s Shannon up on the blog today bringing you this layout featuring the gorgeous March Color Kitz Collection!  I used the patterned papers, the Bonuz Bundle & the Color Kitz mixed media goodies!


I created a shaker pocket from one of the gorgeous ephemera bits & the Sequinz from the Bonuz Bundle.  


I used lots of the other ephemera bits (all fussy cut) to crate a nice full cluster around the photo.  I also used the puffy title to add a bit of fun dimension!


I love the color palette!  The papers are the perfect match for the gorgeous mixed media!


I used lots of large splatters all around the circle element of this patterned paper.  A few Sequinz finished the background nicely!


I cannot wait to keep creating with this gorgeous collection!
 


You can see my process here:


Remember to put my name in the comments section on your next order.  You’ll score a freebie!


Happy Scrapping!

Shannon






No comments: