Friday, March 3, 2023

For The Shimmerz Paints Design Team, A Layout, My Heart Is And Always Will Be Yours

 

 Hi everyone! Melissa here with a new page for the amazing Shimmerz Paints! Go and see all the                                                                            fun treasures there! 


                                                                Photo credit: Unsplash








To make this page, I put the layers under the photo together,starting with taping on watercolor paper under the image to make it stronger and to lie flat. I added layers of corrugated cardboard and a watercolor mat. The bottom layer of cardboard has gesso that I poured Ultra Thick Embossing Powder onto and heated till  it was just melted. You can't see the corrugated because I layered paper over it.

I coated a sheet of 49& Market paper with a layer of clear gesso, then applied Prima Platinum crackle paste  with a stencil and a spatula.I arranged 49& Market fussy cut papers,Reneabouquet Beautiful Board, and flowers around the page, then added the beads and other items.I brushed on Shimmerz Paints, and glued on more beads. I applied jaquard gold and silver mica powder with my fingers on the raised parts of the page, and also on a lot of textured items. 





To add visual interest I added micro beads, glass glitter,Swarovski  crystals, glass beads,pressed flowers,and sequins. A lot of the items are glued on individually with Glossy Accents.I used double sided foam tape for the flowers and some other things, and to put the cardboard layers together.                        



                                    

                             




                                           
                                



Thank you so much for looking, and have a great week!



No comments: