Thursday, March 2, 2023

Florida | March 2023 Color Kitz | Shannon Allor

 Hello friends!  It’s Shannon up on the blog bringing you this layout featuring the March 2023 Color Kitz! This Kitz contains a gorgeous two part cutfile, three Dotz, a Vibez in Ocean Water, a Coloringz in A Shade of Gray, a Creameaz in Paradise Punch and Inklingz in Loose Lips Pink Ships & Sheer Bliss!


I love the deep pigmentation of the Ocean Water and A Shade of Gray!


I loosely painted under the cutfiles with both Paradise Punch and Loose Lips Pink Ships.  I love the watercolor effect!


Lots of layers make my heart happy!


This is such a fantastic and unexpected color palette!


Remember to put my name into the comment section when you make your next order for a freebie!


Here is my process video:


Happy Scrapping!

Shannon

No comments: