Saturday, February 11, 2023

Simply Fabulous/February 2023 Color Kitz/Rhonda Reno

 Hello everyone! I'm here today to share a new layout using the beautiful February Color Kitz.  


This month's kit is absolutely incredible as always and includes TWO brand new Shimmerz colors. The two new colors are "Oh My Squash" Shimmerz and a Vibez "A Thrill On Mulberry Hill." You also get a Coloringz in "Moody Mauve", A Shimmerz in "Antique Lace" and a Creameez in "Sage It Ain't So"

Also included are an exclusive set of epoxy Dotz Flair as well as an exclusive digital cut file. I actually didn't use the cut file on this particular layout but I'll definitely be using it soon! 

I happened across this patterned paper from Pretty Little Studio in my stash and it was just SO perfect for this month's kit that I fussy kit the wreath from the patterned paper and then proceeded on to my favorite part of using Shimmerz products....creating a background for the wreath using all the colors from the Color Kit. You can see all the colors in these close up photos and how well it works with the wreath as well as how well the colors blend and work together.





I used Sage It Ain't So for my leaves and just inked them a little to add dimension. 
Overall I love how beautiful this layout turned. The Shimmerz Color Kitz never disappoint! 

If you are anxious to get your hands on your own kit you can follow this link...and remember as always supplies on Color Kitz ARE limited so you may not want to wait :) 

February 2023 COLOR KITZ

Thank you all for stopping by the blog today. Be sure you head over to the Shimmerz Paints Sharez facebook group to share all of your amazing projects using Shimmerz products because we seriously love seeing what you all create! 
Have a beautiful scrappy day, friends! 

Rhonda



No comments: