Friday, February 10, 2023

 Wintery - Joanne Bartell - Shimmerz Paints DT

Hello friends! Joanne here today sharing a layout for the Shimmerz Paints design team! 





I started off my mixing Snow Storm in with some embossing paste and glitter and ran the mixture through a snowflake stencil. The effect is just stunning! Try it sometime. I sprayed Burst My Bubble right on the paper and the snowflakes and that turned out just beautiful. 


I then used a blending brush to color the edges of my pattern paper with Moody Mauve. I also added Shimmerz Sequins to the banner and make a shaker. I also sprinkled sequinz all around my layout and adhered them with Glossy Accents. Don't forget Shimmerz Paints has the most gorgeous collection of sequinz too! 


If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me by leaving me a comment on my YouTube or Instagram (@bartelljoanne) accounts. Process video is below if you would like to see how this came together. 

Don't forget to leave my name in the comment box of your order to receive a FREE GIFT with purchase.

Happy scrapping! 

Joanne




No comments: